An applicant who decided to continue his education in the Czech Republic must meet a certain requirement and perform a number of simple operations:
- Have a certificate of graduation from the school (or university, for admission to the undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate programs). These documents must pass the nostrification in the Czech Republic.
- To enter for free, you need to know the Czech language at a high level, or English – for admission on a fee basis.
- The presence of a long-term visa, which will allow the student to stay on the territory of the Czech Republic during training.
- Having a passport. Also, without it, it is impossible to obtain not one of the visas permitting to be located on the territory of the Czech Republic.
- Availability of health insurance, which will cover the costs of receiving medical care in case of injury or illness.
- The presence of a document confirming the material fitness of the applicant and the ability to pay for his own residence in the Czech Republic.