The cost of 9999 euros, includes all the necessary services for admission to the university and a comfortable stay in the Czech Republic. Includes comprehensive medical insurance, as well as careful support and assistance throughout the training. An in-depth course of the Czech language is included in the program. Allows all comers to enter the Czech higher education institution free of charge, including assistance in interviewing and the possibility of admission without taking exams.
Education program “Vip student”
|Duration 12 месяцев|
|Lectures 800 часов|
The main goal:
The program includes:
560 hours of intensive Czech language course
- attend an intensive annual course of the Czech language at a state university;
- classes are held in groups of up to 10 people;
- teaching materials included in the price;
- at the end of the course, passing the examination for the state certificate of the level (B1, B2, C1).
- advice on obtaining a short-term / long-term visa;
- preparation of documents for obtaining a visa;
- registration for accredited language courses in the Czech Republic at a state university;
- booking a place in a public or private hostel;
- judicial translation and notarization of documents;
- sending documents to your address;
- preparation for an interview in the consulate of the Czech Republic;
- assistance in obtaining medical insurance in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- assistance in the further extension of the visa in the territory of the Czech Republic.
- the selection for you of the optimal place of residence;
- the conclusion of a contract of residence in a hostel or apartment;
- help with settling and legal issues;
- deposit 200 euro for one year accommodation;
- one year paid accommodation.
Delivering documents to your country
- we sent prepared documents for visa applying to your home adress by DHL.
Transfer + accommodation
- we will pick you up from railway station or airport in (Brno, Prague or Vienna).
- we provide service for choosing medical insurance.
Nostrification is a state recognition in a foreign country of a document on education.
- translation, certification and preparation of documents on secondary education;
- filing of documents for nostrification in the Czech Republic;
- consultations on the passage of nostrification;
- accompaniment when passing nostrification examinations.
- analysis of personal qualities and skills;
- building a personal strategy for a future career;
- a selection of the optimal admission options for the chosen specialty;
- holding seminars with teachers and students / graduates in selected areas.
Preparation for admission 260 hours
- individual consultations on the choice of direction and future specialty;
- selection of tutors;
- development of an individual program;
- study of the profile Czech language;
- preparation for admission to universities (each training is selected individually by the hour and teachers).
- help in connecting to a local mobile operator;
- assistance in obtaining a ticket;
- registration with the police;
- advice on adaptation in the city (purchase of products, use of transport, hairdresser’s services, etc.);
- assistance in case of emergency;
- assistance in finding work-offs;
- assistance in currency exchange.
Submission of documents to universities
- help in preparing an electronic application to all selected universities;
- preparation of the required package of documents;
- translation of necessary documents for the submission of applications;
- help in writing a motivation letter and resume;
- communication with the university on behalf of the client in the Czech language;
- keeping the client from submitting an application before enrollment;
- selection of alternative options (without exams).
Support during the period of study after the Czech language courses
- psychological support;
- search for additional tutors for the session;
- after the completion of the bachelor’s degree, the selection of a master’s degree in the Czech Republic, Germany or Austria.
- language meetings with native speakers of the Czech language;
- seminars and meetings with senior students;
- adaptation workshops;
- participation in all events organized by the company King Study;
- by agreement with the client (the parents of the student), a weekly report on the student’s progress / training;
- work with the student in the period of training under the bachelor’s program.
Language Czech course
- from 1st September till 31 June
- from 1st October till 31 June
- from 1st November till 31 June
The language course is held:
- from Monday till Friday
- 4 academic hours
We will create a plan of the program within 24 hours!
Ask a question
|Duration 12 месяцев|
|Lectures 800 часов|