The cost is 3980 euros, it helps students to enter the magistracy, accompanying the preparation and sending of documents up to the receipt of the diploma. Also includes an in-depth study of the Czech language.
Education program “Master degree plus”
|Duration 12 месяцев|
|Lectures 720 часов|
The main goal:
The program includes:
560 hours of intensive Czech language course
- attend an intensive annual course of the Czech language at a state university;
- classes are held in groups of up to 10 people;
- teaching materials included in the price;
- at the end of the course, passing the examination for the state certificate of the level (B1, B2, C1).
- advice on obtaining a short-term / long-term visa;
- preparation of documents for obtaining a visa;
- registration for accredited language courses in the Czech Republic at a state university;
- booking a place in a public or private hostel;
- judicial translation and notarization of documents;
- sending documents to your address;
- preparation for an interview in the consulate of the Czech Republic;
- assistance in obtaining medical insurance in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- assistance in the further extension of the visa in the territory of the Czech Republic.
- the selection for you of the optimal place of residence;
- the conclusion of a contract of residence in a hostel or apartment;
- help with settling and legal issues.
- deposit 200 euro for one year accommodation (*does not include in program).
Delivering documents to your country
- we sent prepared documents for visa applying to your home adress by DHL.
Transfer + accommodation
- we will pick you up from railway station or airport in (Brno, Prague or Vienna).
- we provide service for choosing medical insurance (*does not include in program).
Nostrification is a state recognition in a foreign country of a document on education.
- translation, certification and preparation of documents on secondary education;
- filing of documents for nostrification in the Czech Republic;
- consultations on the passage of nostrification;
- accompaniment when passing nostrification examinations.
- analysis of personal qualities and skills;
- building a personal strategy for a future career;
- a selection of the optimal admission options for the chosen specialty;
- holding seminars with teachers and students / graduates in selected areas.
Preparation for admission 260 hours
- individual consultations on the choice of direction and future specialty;
- selection of tutors;
- development of an individual program;
- study of the profile Czech language;
- preparation for admission to universities (each training is selected individually by the hour and teachers).
- help in connecting to a local mobile operator;
- assistance in obtaining a ticket;
- registration with the police;
- advice on adaptation in the city (purchase of products, use of transport, hairdresser’s services, etc.);
- assistance in case of emergency;
- assistance in finding work-offs;
- assistance in currency exchange.
Submission of documents to universities
- help in preparing an electronic application to all selected universities;
- preparation of the required package of documents;
- translation of necessary documents for the submission of applications;
- help in writing a motivation letter and resume;
- communication with the university on behalf of the client in the Czech language;
- keeping the client from submitting an application before enrollment;
- selection of alternative options (without exams).
Support during the period of study after the Czech language courses
- psychological support;
- search for additional tutors for the session;
- after the completion of the bachelor’s degree, the selection of a master’s degree in the Czech Republic, Germany or Austria.
- language meetings with native speakers of the Czech language;
- seminars and meetings with senior students;
- adaptation workshops;
- participation in all events organized by the company King Study;
- by agreement with the client (the parents of the student), a weekly report on the student’s progress / training;
- work with the student in the period of training under the bachelor’s program.
Language Czech course
- from 1st September till 31 June
- from 1st October till 31 June
- from 1st November till 31 June
The language course is held:
- from Monday till Friday
- 4 academic hours
We will create a plan of the program within 24 hours!
Ask a question
|Duration 12 месяцев|
|Lectures 720 часов|