Brno in short
- Wednesday January 11, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Hobbies,
Brno is the center of South Moravia and the regional city of the South Moravian Region. You will love the city because of its cosmopolitan atmosphere and people with original humor. You will enjoy its traditional cuisine, tasty beer and wine. It offers a diverse mosaic of impressions, it is a city full of beauty and of great opportunities. Discover the charm of Brno!
Unordered & Ordered Lists
- The city of Brno is the capital of the South Moravian Region, which has almost 1.1 million inhabitants
- Dominating the city are Špilberk castle and fortress and cathedral of St. Peter and Paul on Petrov.
- Brno is the second largest city in the Czech Republic and has about 400 thousand inhabitants.
- Another 150 000 people come to Brno for work, study, knowledge or entertainment.
- It has a strategic geographical position in central Europe with good transport links, in particular, thanks to the international airport.
- Brno is a university town with more than 86,000 students in 14 universities with 34 faculties and three educational campuses.
- Brno is an important cultural and social center of the city with many unique activities that help to make even more attractive and internationally.
- Brno is a traditional center of industry and commerce.
- The city is constantly operate both domestic and foreign companies.
- With its ideal location in the center of Europe and a wide range of accommodation, Brno is a popular venue for the exhibition and congress tourism, for business events.
- The city of Brno Exhibition Centre boasts a habitat in which are held all year round a variety of domestic and international exhibitions and events.
If you are in Brno and at night, be sure to use night public transport – because the capital of Moravia, especially on weekends never sleeps!